For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your identity, communication, visual and audio recording data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Execution of Activities in Compliance with the Legislation
- Execution of finance and accounting works
- Execution of Company / Product / Service Loyalty Processes
- Providing Physical Space Security
- Follow-up and Execution of Legal Affairs
- Execution of Communication Activities
- Execution / Supervision of Business Activities
- Receiving and Evaluating Suggestions for Improvement of Business Processes
- Conducting Business Continuity Ensuring Activities
- Execution of Logistics Activities
- Execution of Goods / Services Procurement Processes
- Execution of Goods / Services After-Sales Support Services
- Execution of Good / Service Sales Processes
- Execution of Goods / Services Production and Operation Processes
- Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes
- Execution of Activities for Customer Satisfaction
- Organization and Event Management
- Conducting Marketing Analysis Studies
- Execution of Advertising / Campaign / Promotion Processes
- Conducting Social Responsibility and Civil Society Activities
- Execution of Contract Processes
- Follow-up of Requests / Complaints
- Execution of Marketing Processes of Products / Services
- Ensuring the Security of Data Controller Operations
- Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
- Execution of Management Activities
- Creating and Tracking Visitor Records
Collection Method and Legal Reason of Your Personal Data
Your personal data, in the physical environment, by non-automatic means, by the declaration by you or the delivery of the documents belonging to you;
It is obtained and processed by you by using the information technology systems of our Company or by automatic means, via e-mail. The legal bases for the collection and processing of your personal data are set out below.
Explicit consent in accordance with Article 5(1) of the Law for data transfer abroad, and Article 5(2) for other personal data processing processes specified in the Personal data inventory;
- a) It is clearly stipulated in the laws.
- c) It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract.
ç) It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation.
- f) Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
To Whom Your Personal Data May Be Transferred And For What Purposes
Your personal data, in periods required by the personal data processing activity,
- To the banks, in order to fulfill the payment transaction,
- With the institutions with which the Company has commercial, administrative or contractual relations,
- To the legally authorized public institutions and organizations, in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the legislation,
- With companies providing information technologies and archive services,
- To the companies abroad where our company is included, the servers located abroad and the companies that provide this server support, and the companies that provide cloud computing services in cases where cloud computing is used, in order to fulfill the information technologies used by our company,
- To other suppliers, in order to ensure the functionality of the common database established by the Company,
- With the professional consultants and accountants and auditors that the Company receives services from,
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
By applying to our company, you can make a request regarding the following issues:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed, to request information about it if it is,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Learning the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion, destruction or anonymization of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear, and requesting the notification of the transaction made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can submit your applications regarding your rights regarding your personal data in the physical environment [Harbiye Mh. No:3 Şişli/Istanbul] or [firstname.lastname@example.org] electronically.
I expressly consent to the collection and processing of my personal data for the transfer of my above-mentioned e-mail and contact information abroad.